FAIRFAX LAWYERS KEEP YOU UPDATED ON DC METRO LAWS


A SERVICE OF GROSS, ROMANICK, DEAN & DESIMONE, P.C.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Clients

A recent client of Gross & Romanick was initially charged with reckless driving (going 91 in a 55 mph zone) and illegal window tints. With Gross & Romanick’s help, the final disposition was speeding (74 mph in a 55 mph zone) with a$250 fine. The window tint charge dismissed.

The client wrote to Gross & Romanick shortly thereafter:

Dear Mr. Romanick:

Thank you so much for representing me for my reckless driving/window tint charge. I appreciate your continued honesty from the beginning, and your continued professionalism and patience through the continuance, and the particular judges and prosecutors we had. I am pleased we got the lucky break we did, and realize that I would not have been able to take advantage of this without you defending me. I will hold on to your business card and be sure to give a good reference for you in the future. I would say I will see you soon, but hopefully I won’t!