FAIRFAX LAWYERS KEEP YOU UPDATED ON DC METRO LAWS


A SERVICE OF GROSS, ROMANICK, DEAN & DESIMONE, P.C.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Happy Client

Jeff Romanick of Gross & Romanick recently received a letter from a client happy with the legal representation he received at our firm. We were so touched by the gentleman's kind words we thought we'd share it with you.

He wrote:

"I wanted to take a few minutes to say "thank you" for the outstanding representation that Ash Dean provided for my wife.

From what I have gathered from my wife, Ash's quiet, calm, reserved demeanor belies the heart of a tiger and the spirit of a fighter that simply does not accept "no" as an answer.

Ash arrived at court very well prepared, he had a most soothing and calming effect on my wife during all this stress and yet he took on both a very determined police officer and a resolute prosecutor and he negotiated a settlement that would have made Donald Trump proud. As a result of Ash's efforts, I consider his work a victory.

Ash is a credit both to his profession and to your firm. If I were you, I'd do whatever it takes to make sure you keep him.

I hope in a way our paths never have to cross again, but if they do, I know the law firm I'll be talking to to represent us in all traffic matters....Gross & Romanick."

If you need legal representation for a traffic matter in Virginia, contact Gross & Romanick today.