FAIRFAX LAWYERS KEEP YOU UPDATED ON DC METRO LAWS


A SERVICE OF GROSS, ROMANICK, DEAN & DESIMONE, P.C.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Reckless Driving In Virginia

Gross & Romanick recently helped a client with a 90 mph reckless driving case in Fairfax. Since the client had two young children in the car at the time the end result could have been a lot worse then it was: no jail time and no suspension of the client’s driver's license.

Afterwards, the client wrote to express appreciation for Gross & Romanick’s help:
Dear Mr. Romanick:

Thanks so much for taking on my case and handling it so well! I was in very good hands. Thank you for talking things over with me and keeping me informed with what was going on and making me part of the process.

Thanks so much!

For more information on how Gross & Romanick can help you with your reckless driving case, call 703-273-1400 today.